GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

This Forum Was Built From Scratch!

Replies
Created
Views
Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to gtagrl
Posted
I tried the emoji quick-select and it was no bueno on my tablet. It was flickering between the keyboard popping open and the emoji menu. I had to back out of it completely.

Oh dear. Which tablet and which browser are you using? I'll look into it 😎. I believe there's auto complete when you're typing too so if you type a colon (:) and a few letters it should pop up with some suggestions ☺

TreeFitty's Avatar Image
TreeFitty Staff
Posted
Posted

💀

☠️

Works on my android. Kind of redundant for mobile which typically has an emoji option on the keyboard.

The old forums (and discord) use it to show specialty emojis so it has more of a purpose.

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to TreeFitty
Posted
💀☠️ Works on my android. Kind of redundant for mobile which typically has an emoji option on the keyboard. The old forums (and discord) use it to show specialty emojis so it has more of a purpose.

Yeah I can customise the emojis that appear in the dropdown selector so going forward I can probably add in custom ones. I'll test it to see if we can add gifs or memes too.

gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

Android tablet on Chrome. Would it be useful to test another browser as well?

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.