GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

New Members Introduce Yourself

Replies
Created
Views
OtherCognito's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

Hey peeps

I'm Other (not my legal name)

First time becoming a user on a site like this, but when I was late in high school i was that weird kid who would religiously check the forums on any gtav news or screenshots everyday, and then share it with anybody who would listen. (yes i was that guy)

weirdly those people still talk to me.

Since the trailer announcment i feel like im a teenager again holding onto any info i can find.

Happy to be apart of this cool community.

Edited by OtherCognito
Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to OtherCognito
Posted
Hey peepsI'm Other (not my legal name) First time becoming a user on a site like this, but when I was late in high school i was that weird kid who would religiously check the forums on any gtav news or screenshots everyday, and then share it with anybody who would listen. (yes i was that guy)weirdly those people still talk to me. Since the trailer announcment i feel like im a teenager again holding onto any info i can find. Happy to be apart of this cool community. 
Edited by OtherCognito

Welcome, and thanks for joining us! I feel a bit like that too, GTA 4 was the last GTA game where I could actually get excited and join in with the build up as part of the community so this announcement and trailer has been a long time coming!

Ant's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone, I'm Ant/Anthony, been following GTA and Rockstar Games since I received GTA3 and Vice City with my PS2.

Big lover of single player story games and have recently finshed Super Mario Wonder, Tears of the Kingsom, Spiderman 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn (What Remains of Edith Finch / Journey / Unfinished Swan / Everyone's Gone to the Rapture are some of my favourites to play that aren't the usual blockbusters).

Looking forward to all the hype and seeing all the world building going on ahead of the eventual release!

gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

Welcome new members, we're delighted to have you here ✌

Barrybran's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted
Replying to Rob
Posted
Barry. How are you, mate.

Well I need a new watch apparently

Sodacake's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

Crazy. I remember this place all the way back to the San Andreas days. What happened to the old forum?

Glad to see so many people are still around and doing well.

Edited by Sodacake
pariah87's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Hi 👋

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to pariah87
Posted
Hi 👋

Welcome!

DaGrillPenguin's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

Hello everyone!

Can't wait to see you all in Leonida next year!

Edited by DaGrillPenguin
Posted

Hi everyone I am a young gamer just exploring the Internet.

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.