GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

New Members Introduce Yourself

Replies
Created
Views
Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to Rob
Posted
Hello. I started in this community before gtav came out. Watching the guys and girls in igtav piecing together the map based on the screenshots and videos. Looking forward to doing it again.

Welcome back! Hopefully now that we have an official trailer on the way we'll see plenty more old faces returning.

Firm's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Hello all. 

Finally registered. I've been visiting these sites since Vice City. A fair while ago....

Good to see some old faces 😊

gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

Welcome back! Great to see everyone ✌

Qdeathstar's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

I'm old.

Posted

You guys should be proud, I finally did the thing! I finally joined one of the forums!  Only took me almost 10 years and a receding hairline.  Still refuse to wear a shirt.  The lightning bolt lives on baby!

gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)
Replying to no_hope_petrie
Posted
You guys should be proud, I finally did the thing! I finally joined one of the forums!  Only took me almost 10 years and a receding hairline.  Still refuse to wear a shirt.  The lightning bolt lives on baby!

Randy bobandy

Edited by gtagrl
DozyGamer's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone! My name's Dozy I joined the iGTA forums to kill time during my 1st full time job 10 years ago and glad to be back here all these years later. Haven't been as active to with the iGTA crew since getting married 3 years ago but I miss the shenanigans terribly. I'm just too old to manage the timezone difference like I was in my 20s lol.

DuPz0r's Avatar Image
DuPz0r Staff
Posted
Posted

It's good to see some familiar faces again! Hope to see you all in GTA 6!

Posted

Sup, first time member on an iGTA affiliated board. Not that many fansites out there like this, I must say. (Special shoutout to the highly detailed GTA IV pigeon map) Hoping to recapture the hyped sensations I had for that game prior to its release, I guess.

Also known as Carbonox on GTAForums in case someone goes there. Yes, I went for a way different naming theme this time around.

Them white boys had me on crystal meth.

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to Orange Tweleve
Posted
Sup, first time member on an iGTA affiliated board. Not that many fansites out there like this, I must say. (Special shoutout to the highly detailed GTA IV pigeon map) Hoping to recapture the hyped sensations I had for that game prior to its release, I guess. Also known as Carbonox on GTAForums in case someone goes there. Yes, I went for a way different naming theme this time around. Them white boys had me on crystal meth.

Welcome. Glad to have you on board. Also good to hear you found the maps useful. The ones I did for GTA San Andreas are still some of the most viewed content across all of the fan sites in our network. We've got plenty of plans for similar stuff when GTA VI launches too but hopefully Rockstar will just build something into the game to make it quicker and easier to find everything.

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.