GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

Nintendo & Super Mario parody in GTA 6.

Replies
Created
Views
DaGrillPenguin's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

I really hope R* will create a parody of both Nintendo and Super Mario for GTA 6, I think it's about time!

I wish I could post these images the GTA 6 subreddit but I'm permantly banned from reddit. So if anyone wants to they can share these images with the broader community on the subreddit.

Edited by DaGrillPenguin
Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to DaGrillPenguin
Posted
I really hope R* will create a parody of both Nintendo and Super Mario for GTA 6, I think it's about time!I wish I could post these images the GTA 6 subreddit but I'm permantly banned from reddit. So if anyone wants to they can share these images with the broader community on the subreddit.          
Edited by DaGrillPenguin

That looks pretty cool. I imagine Rockstar would go a lot darker, more down the line of an Italian man addicted to magic mushrooms, who keeps having visions about a princess... Who is actually Luigi in a dress... Could make a good cartoon on the TV 😂

DaGrillPenguin's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)
Replying to Psy
Posted
That looks pretty cool. I imagine Rockstar would go a lot darker, more down the line of an Italian man addicted to magic mushrooms, who keeps having visions about a princess... Who is actually Luigi in a dress... Could make a good cartoon on the TV 😂

YES! I can already imagine an 8-episode series for the in-game TV that would have a simmilar setting to The Loneliest Robot in Great Britian but with the blunt sexual humor of Republican Space Rangers!

I can picture their Mario parody being a single, lonley middle aged mechanic who somewhat resembles Ron Jeremy and lives in the outskirts of Broker with his two sisters, their children and husbands. He also possess a thick New York Italian accent, in this case a thick Liberty City Italian accent! 

Or he could a Mexican immigrant who works at various contrcution sites throughout San Andreas, while trying to nagivate thorugh the insane hyper-liberal state that it is. All while living with his sister's familia! A character whose simmilar to Pablo from Moorehead Rides Again!

Edited by DaGrillPenguin
Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.