GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

Which characters do we want to see make a comeback?

Replies
Created
Views
Sodacake's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Aside from the obvious ones, which characters would we like to see in minor roles in this game?

I'd like to see a return of Packie McReary and Brucie Kibbutz. I would also love to see Luis from TBOGT in some capacity. I always imagined him heading off to VC after the events of that game.

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted

I'm not sure I want any of them to return. Looking forward to a new story with new characters but perhaps Lazlow and Fernando Martinez on the radio.

gtagrl's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Rrrrrrrradio Espantoso! 

I'd like the single-player to be all fresh new characters, but maybe some of the past characters can show up in online as quest givers or partners in crime, maybe Luis will be the contact person for heists like we had with Trevor in V online.

Sodacake's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted
Replying to Psy
Posted
I'm not sure I want any of them to return. Looking forward to a new story with new characters but perhaps Lazlow and Fernando Martinez on the radio.

I'm quite sad Lazlow won't be back. He has been such an integral part of the atmosphere of all the games, even though I think it was a mistake to reveal him in GTA5.

vipCK83's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Honestly I'd be fine if we don't see any characters return. If we do, however, I'd love to Luis from TBOGT. It makes sense I think. Other then that... no one really. I'd like a reference to Tommy but that's it.

Posted

Franklin Clinton

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.