GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

Bug Reports & Feature Requests

Replies
Created
Views
gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

I fell for the Google search oval 🙃

What about including a search feature in the top banner? Even just a magnifying glass icon to bring you to the search page.

...which works well! Keywords are easy to see since they're CAPSLOCK. I can try some more  search combos and test it a bit more.

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to gtagrl
Posted
I fell for the Google search oval 🙃What about including a search feature in the top banner? Even just a magnifying glass icon to bring you to the search page....which works well! Keywords are easy to see since they're CAPSLOCK. I can try some more  search combos and test it a bit more.

I figured out the google search ads, it was an experimental feature that was turned on in my account and it took a lot of searching before I found out how to disable it, but it's gone now. If you see it again in the next 24 hours or so let me know.

I'll consider the best way to build a shortcut for the forum search into the template 👍.

TreeFitty's Avatar Image
TreeFitty Staff
Posted
Posted

Was at the bottom of the FAQ page under the comments.... Double stack (is there supposed to be one above the advert title?) And the second one seems like a scam.

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to TreeFitty
Posted
Was at the bottom of the FAQ page under the comments.... Double stack (is there supposed to be one above the advert title?) And the second one seems like a scam. 

There's usually an ad at the bottom of an article and also one in the sidebar but on mobile the sidebar appears below the article too so I guess it would appear as a double stack if there's nothing else in the sidebar besides the ads. I don't have control over the actual ads which are displayed but they do target people based on the site's content and can look a bit scammy. I think you can report them to google if you want to though.

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.