GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

New Members Introduce Yourself

Replies
Created
Views
Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

Welcome to the brand new GTAVice.net forums - built entirely from scratch by yours truly.

I'm Psy (pronounced "sigh", short for Simon) and I'm a web developer from Newcastle, UK. I've been running GTA fansites and building personal websites for over 20 years (including GTA-SanAndreas.com, GTA4.TV, iGrandTheftAuto.com, iRedDead.com, iGTA5.com, Psyware.net and of course GTAVice.net), plus many others for my employers.

In 2012 I joined Rockstar North in Edinburgh and was lucky enough to work on the majority of the Rockstar Games Social Club features for GTA V. Crazy that my name shows up in credits for GTA V on PS3, PS4 and PS5! I left in 2014 to move back home for personal reasons and have continued working in web development ever since and recently rejoined the fansite network.

I'm married and tied the knot with my wife Rachel in Las Vegas in August 2022. Before you ask, yes, we got married by Elvis, and yes, it was planned 😁.

When I'm not gaming or programming, you'll probably find me at Anfield watching my beloved Liverpool FC.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, hope you have fun and please introduce yourself!

Edited by Psy
gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

Hello, gtagrl here! I've been a member of the forum community since 2012. The online crew has been meeting regularly for a decade now, since the days of GTA IV! We still host monthly crew nights in GTA Online as well, on PS4. 

We often do different themes on crew night, including the famous crew blue, or orange, depending on who you ask...and a proper crew night includes a playlist of (mostly) crew-made jobs, masterfully curated by DiO! The crew will definitely be finding ways to continue the #shenanigans in the next Vice City. 

You can find us on the R* Social Club under iGrandTheftAuto

Edited by gtagrl
Amnesiac's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Good to be back y'all :)

Sheep's Avatar Image
Sheep Staff
Posted
Posted

Hey I'm Sheep! (Or Mark).

I'm a long time member and friend of Psy. I usually help out with the back end server / infrastructure side of things but also dabble in a bit of GTA online when my 2 little ones let me!

aeris's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Hey, I'm Aeris or Vix, Vicky, Victoria depending on which version of me you know.

I work with Psy and am here to play with the forum mostly but here for the news as well.

Barrybran's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Hey all. Long time, no see.

Barrybran from Australia here. Ten years ago I was following Dupz0r and TreeFitty's map-building efforts from one side of the country. Now I'm back to do it again from the other side of the country.

Pretty cool to see the socia club still meets regularly. I don't think I've joined one for the best part of nine years!

Brian's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

Hey guys, fancy meeting you all here

I joined the forum community 10 years ago, back before GTA V came out. I'm a Long Island native, love cars and photography, and am expecting my first daughter in just a few months. 

If only GTA VI was releasing while I had paternity leave...

Edited by DuPz0r
Reason: Broken code
Mercy Cortez's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

Hey guys... remember me? 🤪 I'm Mercy. Well thats not my real name but I've been called that by lots of really cool people since 2011 so it kind of stuck. (Yep even in 2011 I was a vice city fan girl). Joined igta so many years ago and God how life moves. Married now. Over 30 now. Yet still love games and miss the good old forum days. Hope you are all well and this place gets some good traction. I wish I could join crew nights but I'm on ps5 and I'm from the UK so timing doesn't always work. I'm more active on X or Twitter or whatever... @LadyMercyCroft so feel free to follow me... fair warning its mostly about Taylor Swift and other musicians or TV shows with gaming sprinkled in.

Edited by Mercy Cortez
Rob's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted
Replying to Barrybran
Posted
Hey all. Long time, no see. Barrybran from Australia here. Ten years ago I was following Dupz0r and TreeFitty's map-building efforts from one side of the country. Now I'm back to do it again from the other side of the country. Pretty cool to see the socia club still meets regularly. I don't think I've joined one for the best part of nine years!

Barry. How are you, mate.

Rob's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Hello. I started in this community before gtav came out. Watching the guys and girls in igtav piecing together the map based on the screenshots and videos. Looking forward to doing it again.

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.