GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

iGTA Crew Nights - Discussion and Photos

Replies
Created
Views
Dio's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

SHENANIGANS 4 LYFE

---

We are meeting the last Monday of each month for playists, jobs and shenanigans. This is an open thread to post photos and make plans! 

--- 

Crew Rules for posterity:

*Join the iGTAGTAVice.net forums to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew. 

* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.

* Join anytime, the earlier the better. We start in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist. 

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.

* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are. 

* NO DIRTY RACING!  A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention, read the description, and listen to the creator's instructions.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive playlists. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives or drivebys. 

* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't.  

Theme list for posterity:  

Vehicle-based

Altitude | Apocalypse | Brand Expo | BMX | Classic/Vintage | Crotch Rockets | Drift | Forgot-I-Had-This | Hot Rods | Hotring Circuit | Junker | Lowriders | MC | Military | Monster Truck | Motocross | Muscle | Off-Road | Rally | Stunt | Supercars | Truckers | Tuners | Utility | Watercraft 

Thread-based

80's | Animals: Altitude/Dapper/Dirty/Party/MC | Beach Bums | Bums | Business | Clowns | Cowboys | Crew Blue | Emergency Services | FIB | GTA Characters | Gangs | Hell | Hippy | Imposter | Ninjas | Pimps & Hoes | Pirates | Punk | Rockabilly | Rock & Roll | Safari | Scuba | Steampunk | Toga | Underpants Party | Vinewood | Warriors | Waterworld | Wrestling | Zombies 

Calendar-based

New Year's | Valentine's Day | St. Patrick's Day | Cinco de Mayo | Memorial Day | Freedom | Labor Day | Halloween | Festive Surprise | Olympics 

Themes. It's what we (used to) do. 

Edited by Dio
Dio's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

July 2023 Crew night - open the spoiler tag to see pics

Bones gives away too much info in part chat and I take advantagehttps://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/1686235096980832256   Bones tries to trick Gtagrl and it backfires https://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/1686509182135021568   Still doing GTA Scooter Races.Bones says high to Gtagrl Image Image Image LTS Petrie gets cooked and kicked by Nemo Image Image That leaves it Montana and Nemo Vs Bones Image Nemo goes down ( I forgot to rotate a lot of these...fuck it) Image Image Montana tries to cook BonesImage Image Bones runs and jumps over Gtagrl's corpse ( Still no idea how you died BTW ) Image Montana follows but gets caught Image Image Image High up in the sky with stunguns....nuff' said.  Bones takes out Petrie Image Montana Vs  Bones Vs Gtagrl Image Montana comes out on top at firstImage Image Image But doesn't follow through for the kill because Bones is just such a beast .Image Image Image And agian Image Image Image Bones kills Gtagrl agian Image Image Gtagrl rolls the wrong way and falls off Image Image Nemo gets GtagrlImage But Bones was right behind him Image Image Ending off with the usual hats flying Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image  Well I am 34 now and still doing this shit...what a fucking nerd. Gotta say Bones really kicked some ass in July. August video and photos probably coming soon.  Bones gives away too much info in part chat and I take advantagehttps://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/1686235096980832256   Bones tries to trick Gtagrl and it backfires https://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/1686509182135021568   Still doing GTA Scooter Races.Bones says high to Gtagrl Image Image Image LTS Petrie gets cooked and kicked by Nemo Image Image That leaves it Montana and Nemo Vs Bones Image Nemo goes down ( I forgot to rotate a lot of these...fuck it) Image Image Montana tries to cook BonesImage Image Bones runs and jumps over Gtagrl's corpse ( Still no idea how you died BTW ) Image Montana follows but gets caught Image Image Image High up in the sky with stunguns....nuff' said.  Bones takes out Petrie Image Montana Vs  Bones Vs Gtagrl Image Montana comes out on top at firstImage Image Image But doesn't follow through for the kill because Bones is just such a beast .Image Image Image And agian Image Image Image Bones kills Gtagrl agian Image Image Gtagrl rolls the wrong way and falls off Image Image Nemo gets GtagrlImage But Bones was right behind him Image Image Ending off with the usual hats flying Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image  Well I am 34 now and still doing this shit...what a fucking nerd. Gotta say Bones really kicked some ass in July. August video and photos probably coming soon. 

Edited by Dio
bOnEs's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

i have been looking pretty bad ass lately, can't wait to see how cool i look from this months crew night 😎

gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

Fucked up coffee cup!

and that banner lol

Great pics DiO! I mean bones

Dio's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

August 2023 Crew photos- open spoiler tag to view content 

Bones gets smacked up by pretty much everyone in a GTA Scooter Race

https://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/1703166637845741757

Bones finds the safest way down off a building

https://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/1703167037994852774

Nemo shows Gtagrl how a flare gun effects the homing rocking launcher 

It in fact targets the flare, so the rocket does a U-turn. 

Learning the hard way 

A classic Kuz race. Montana Blows up Nemo 

Bones blows up Petrie 

Bones blows up montana 

Deathmatch at a zoo? 

Bones takes out Nemo

and Petire 

And Montana 

Nemo again 

A classic Dupzor job. Jousting.

Bones vs Montana 

Hat flying time 

Then one of the best spartan kicks I have ever seen in the game. 

Nemo hates himself 

Edited by Dio
gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

Next crew night is Sunday, October 29, Halloween theme of course...

gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/39o931231272o3/paranormal-and-supernatural-reports-rise-as-halloween-arrives

Crew night shenanigans taking pics of ghosts in Halloween outfits 😄

Dio's Avatar Image
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

So the thread isn't a massive mess of pics; I've started to spoiler tag this shit. Sept 2023 stuff is below. Open the tags to view pics. I might just start a blog or something. I think it's easier to share a link like that than post here. 

we unlocked these underwhelming outfits so we decided to wear them even those they're meh

Bones punches nemo at the start of the hillclimb 

battle in the bush, Bones killls gtagrl 

Bones's new hair do blend with the environment

Gigerbrock kills Montana 

Montana gets Gtagrl 

Then Bones's swoops in 

Bones with the strongest crotch shot ever 

Next deathmatch, Bones kills GIger

And Montana 

Nemo kills Montana 

Grenade spamming 

Later in the night, Namo, Bones, Montanana and R2 plays some user made survivals. Bones lays traps 

Our foes had firework launchers lol 

Edited by Dio
gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

Crew meet this Sunday!

gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

Join us for a festive crew meet this Friday! ☃️

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.