GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

Side Navigation

Replies
Created
Views
Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

For those of you who visit the site on a desktop, or larger mobile device, you'll see there's a new side navigation which has been added to the left of the screen. This contains the same links you'll find by clicking the "burger menu" button at the top left, however it makes it much more accessible for people browsing the website. Any feedback is appreciated, but the majority of people won't see it because it's hidden on mobile (small screen width) devices.

I've also made slight tweaks to the page colours so the background isn't completely white any more, there are a few shades of grey and white so the content box stands out a bit more. Dark mode is more or less the same as it was.

Edited by Psy
TreeFitty's Avatar Image
TreeFitty Staff
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

I'd say ditch the colors aside from the heading.

If you want to "separate" it from the other items on the page, maybe a color strip behind the navigation panel.

Edited by TreeFitty
Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to TreeFitty
Posted
I'd say ditch the colors aside from the heading. If you want to "separate" it from the other items on the page, maybe a color strip behind the navigation panel.
Edited by TreeFitty

Think this looks better? Without any color behind it, it looks quite plain. I was going for the same vibe as the iGTA5.com side menu.

TreeFitty's Avatar Image
TreeFitty Staff
Posted
Posted

I'll take it

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.