GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

Share Buttons

Replies
Created
Views
Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

Hi all,

I've added Share buttons to the majority of the content pages on the main website and all topics on the forum. Clicking the "Share" button should use your device's native share functionality, so you'll be able to quickly share the page to WhatsApp, iMessage, or whatever else you use. If for some reason that doesn't work (some older browsers don't support it), there are other options there to share to Facebook, Twitter, Email and Copy the Link.

If you get a chance could you please test it and let me know if there's any problems?

Thanks!

Edited by Psy
gtagrl's Avatar Image
gtagrl Staff
Posted
Posted

X-Twitter, email and copy link all work, np. Someone else will have to test Fuckbook.

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted

An additional website update today too, I've slightly changed how the images pop up on the website. When you click on an image now you'll receive a full screen pop up which you can pinch to zoom in on and swipe to move it around. It's much better functionality than I had before where you could toggle between small and large images without being able to zoom. As always, let me know if there's any problems with it on specific devices.

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.