GTAVice.net
Navigation
Home What's New? News Forum Info FAQs
Audio
Soundtrack
Hints and Tips
Guides Cheats
User

Welcome, Guest. If you have an account, please log in below.

Login
Register

Need an account? Registration is now open!

Create an Account
GTAVice.net Background Image

Jason & Lucia Performance / Voice Artists

Replies
Created
Views
Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)

Does anyone have any ideas who could be voicing Lucia and Jason? Lucia might be easier to figure out as she has quite a bit of dialogue in the trailer but Jason only says one word, although I personally feel like I recognise his voice just from that.

First of all, this shot gave me major Nathan Drake (Uncharted) vibes, so it could be that he's being played by Nolan North... Although I feel like he sounds just like Joel from the Last of Us who is performed by Troy Baker. It'd be new for Rockstar to go with one of the biggest and most famous video game voice artists in the business, but this game is going to break all records so why not?

Although he doesn't exactly look like Jason from the trailer, he definitely sounds like him to me. Perhaps someone else is providing their likeness while Troy provides the voice?

Nathan Drake (for comparison to the above screencap)...

I've also seen a few people say he looks very similar to Arthur Morgan. Would be very unusual for Rockstar Games to reuse their voices for other games but if it works, it works. I'm not complaining.

Edited by Psy
Ant's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

I 100% got the feeling that Jason was the same voice of Arthur Morgan but I would be happy with Nolan North/Troy Baker if they were cast as well!

Rockstar dont miss when it comes to their voice actors!

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted (Edited)
Posted (Edited)
Replying to Ant
Posted
I 100% got the feeling that Jason was the same voice of Arthur Morgan but I would be happy with Nolan North/Troy Baker if they were cast as well! Rockstar dont miss when it comes to their voice actors!

Although she has denied it in the past, Leslie Lluvet seems like she could be Lucia.

She looks like her, sounds like her and has posted something GTA VI related on her Instagram story... What do we think?

Edited by Psy
Sodacake's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted

Not sure at all who is playing Lucia but I read the actor Bryan Zampella is playing Jason.

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to Sodacake
Posted
Not sure at all who is playing Lucia but I read the actor Bryan Zampella is playing Jason.

That was a long standing rumor fuelled by Bryan posting cryptic GTA-related messages and videos on social media, but I think he was trying far too hard and made it obvious that it wasn't him. Rockstar Games wouldn't let their voice actors make a fuss before they were officially announced. Could be wrong because the original Jason (from the leaks) did look like him, but perhaps it was meant to be Bryan Zampella and Rockstar got rid of him due to him not being able to stay quiet, hence why Jason has been slightly reworked?

Ant's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted
Replying to Psy
Posted
Although she has denied it in the past, Leslie Lluvet seems like she could be Lucia. She looks like her, sounds like her and has posted something GTA VI related on her Instagram story... What do we think?   
Edited by Psy

I think that is 100% spot on. From having a quick look through the instagram, it looks like a definite match!

Sodacake's Avatar Image
Posted
Posted
Replying to Psy
Posted
That was a long standing rumor fuelled by Bryan posting cryptic GTA-related messages and videos on social media, but I think he was trying far too hard and made it obvious that it wasn't him. Rockstar Games wouldn't let their voice actors make a fuss before they were officially announced. Could be wrong because the original Jason (from the leaks) did look like him, but perhaps it was meant to be Bryan Zampella and Rockstar got rid of him due to him not being able to stay quiet, hence why Jason has been slightly reworked?

That'd make sense. He does seem like a total loudmouth but it's hard to tell where the "character" of Zampella ends and the person begins. 

Either way, I hope the principle actors all got a good deal.

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted

Here's a video which further points to Leslie Lluvet being Lucia: https://twitter.com/i/status/1732854114386604399

Posted

Lucia is played by Manni L Perez.

Jason is still unknown.

Psy's Avatar Image
Psy Staff
Posted
Posted
Replying to DaGrillPenguin
Posted
Lucia is played by Manni L Perez.Jason is still unknown.

That's not confirmed yet. Manni seems to be the popular choice, but if you watch that video on Twitter I posted above, she looks and sounds an awful lot like Leslie Lluvet.

Hi Guest! If you'd like to join in with the conversation, please Register for an account and Log In.